1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
2. WHO SETS COOKIES?
First party cookies Our website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly and others that helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. These cookies are called first-party cookies as they are set by us.
3.WHAT TYPE OF COOKIE DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
The table below sets out more information about the individual cookies we may use across our Service and the purposes for which they are used.
|Cookie Title/Cookie Name||1st Party or 3rd Party||Cookie Type||Purpose||Duration|
|_ga||1st Party||Analytical||This is a Google Analytics cookie. It registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on the use of our Site. More information about Google Analytics can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html||2 years|
|_fbp||1st Party||Marketing||This is used for remarketing||90 days|
4. CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Sportside Service.
(Optional) For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
5. OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
6. CONTACT US
Last Upated 16 November, 2020